Thursday 25 October 2012

John Frieda Full Repair Style Creator


I've had this product for quite a while now, having bought it when it first came out.  I'm a sucker for a heat protector and am constantly trying new ones and few live up to my expectations, this one does.
This is a styling spray and heat protector in the one product.  It helps to improve manageability, natural movement and long lasting hold, it also contains Inca Inchi Oil and is safe for coloured or chemically treated hair.  You can use this on wet or towel dried hair and according to the instructions use more or less depending on hair length and thickness.

I use this on towel dried hair and I spray it till I think my hair is covered, its probably a different amount every time.  How much is more or less of what? I think that that part of the instructions is a bit strange.
I really like this, it gives me the heat protection which I want and also gives me hold in my style.  I tend not to use products like hairsprays so this gives me some hold to my style as well. I like the fragrance of this, kinda reminds me of Hugo Boss Deep Red, which I love so that is a bonus. I find that it doesn't leave my hair greasy even if I am a bit heavy handed with it.

This product has become one of my two go to heat protectors. I love the shine and hold that it gives to my hair, even after using heat styling on my hair it still feels soft and looks good.  This doesn't affect the colour I have in my hair. It's a great product and I'm nearly finished mine and I will be repurchasing this soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment