Friday 27 April 2012

H&M Jewllery

This little selection of goodies arrived this morn, it did feel like it took forever to arrive!

The reason for the order was the starfish ring.  I had seen it in a magazine or another blog and fell in love with it, couldn't get it in the shop so went online to see if it was there.

I was only planning on getting the ring but when I went to H&M's website and looked their delivery cost which is £3.90.  Now I felt this was a bit much for a £1.99 ring so I had to get a couple of more things to justify the cost.  The London, Paris, New York bracelets are a set and I thought they were cute.  The other ones are also a set and I got them to wear with they sporty/rubber watches that I wear alot.

I'm very happy with my order and the starfish ring is so cute.


No comments:

Post a Comment