Tuesday 1 May 2012

April Glossy Box

It was with mixed feelings that I awaited the arrival of this box.  As I've said before, I was orginally recieving the Carmine boxes and when they joined with Glossy Box there was a lot of unhappy people on Carmine's facebook page saying they had changed from Glossy box to Carmine.  But I thought I'd give it a go, I could always cancel them if I didn't like them, and I loved this box!!

It was their natural beauty box, which came with different coloured box which is also biodegradable and the products inside are all ethical products.


Caudalie, Vinosource SOS Thirst-Quenching Serum: This I am excited to use once I have finished my Decleor oil.  I have been wanting to try this brand and was very happy to see this in the box.  The size in this box is exclusive to Glossybox and full size is £29.00 for 30ml.

Inka Cosmetics, Certified organic eyeliner: I have heard of this brand but have not tried aything from them.  I got mine in Purple Minx, which I am thrilled with as I love anything purple. This is £11.75 per eyeliner.  I would have to love this if I was going to buy this as over £10 for an eyeliner pencil seems a bit much to me.

Monu professional skincare, Moisture rich collagen cream:  A brand I have never heard of before opening this box.  I am looking forward to trying.  It costs £17.50 for 50ml.  If its good and works for me, I have no problem paying that.

Figs & Rouge Lip balm:  I got mine in rose.  I already have the coca vanilla one which I adore, so was very happy to get another one.  Although they are saying that it is a lip balm, it is really a balm that you can use anywhere on dry skin.  I don't know if I would use the rose one as a lip balm, as I've tried it and it tastes realy strong of rose and I didn't like that.  It costs £3.99 for 8ml.

Burt's Bees, Naturally Nourishing Milk and Honey Body Lotion:  I love Burt's Bees but on't seem to buy much of their products apart from their lip balms.  I used this the first night I got it and its brilliant.  It costs £9.99 for 190g and I would definiately buy this.

I am very happy with this box, a good mixture of products, including one I've never heard of.  I hope next months box is just as good.


No comments:

Post a Comment