Thursday 24 May 2012

Elemis S.O.S Emergency Cream

Elemis is a British Spa and Skincare brand, defined ny nature lead by science.  This is a brand that is huge worldwide.  It has over 1200 spas and salons worldwide.  Elemis was a brand that I was always interested in but was a bit out of my price range.  Then I started shopping on QVC and I entered the world of Elemis and I have to say I haven't looked back.

I watched Elemis for ages before I actually bought anything, started to use a few things but was having some problems with my skin.  From watching it on QVC I knew that you could email Keeley Aydin (the face of Elemis on QVC) and that she would get back to you.  So I did, saying what my skin was like what products I used etc and asked for her advice.  One of the things she said I could try was S.O.S emergency cream.  So I saw that QVC had a kit with the full size in it, a few other things that I wanted to try for a great price an also on three easy pays, so I bought it and waited for it to arrive.  I think its great that she does this and I love watching her, her knowledge is amazing and she can give you so many hints and tips to get the best from your products.  I'm probably never going to afford to go to an Elemis Spa but with Keleey's advice I can create the next best thing, my own at home!

 This cream is amazing!!! Worked wonders for me, has to be my holy grail product.  I actually started to worry when I finished this, something I have never done before with a product.

This is meant to provide relief to sensitive skins, hormonal breakouts and to calm irritations.  It is a thicker consistency than most moisturisers and you have to warm it between your palms before it you put ot on you face. I only use this at night and had no issuses with the consistency though I know some don't really get on with it.  You can mix it with your day moisturiser and I did do this occassionaly and this was a good way of using it in the day time.

It contains Willow, Myrhh, Lavander, Chamomile amongst other things to help soothe, protect and restore the skins natural balance.

I used this most nights, and it settled my skin down brilliantly.  I also used it just on spots, which it was great for.  At the time I got it I was getting lots of those big spots that sit just under your skin and are really sore, this is the only product that I've ever used that worked so well on them.  I use it on sunburn, dry patches, when my nose went all horrible during a cold didn't sting like other products do. I reacted to a eye makeup remover, put this on and it took away the redness and the itching and by morning just a little red mark that was barely noticeable.

I love this product and can't wait till I have repurchased it. I don't have a bad word to say about it, apart from the price.  Its £49.10, which to me is expensive, but I will buy it when I have the pennies.  I am missing having it and using it.   I couldn't recommend this enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment