Wednesday 30 May 2012

Evening Skincare

The third and final part of my skincare series.  This is usually done at night, but as I said in the first part for some of the week this is done in the morning as I work nightshift.


Garnier, Simply Essentials, Soothing 2 in 1 Makeup Remover:  I never used to use a separate makeup remover but as I've changes my cleanser at night I now do.  This is great, works really well.  Doesn't sting my eyes.  I use this every night if I have been wearing makeup during the day.

Vichy Normaderm, Micellar Water for Imperfection Prone and Sensitive Skin:  I use this the nights I don't want to wash my face. Have spoke about this before, it's great.


No7 Beautiful Skin, Hot Cloth Cleanser: Am really enjoying using this.  I got this with the £5 vouchers so it only cost me £5.  Smells lovely and I feel that it gives my skin a really good clean.


Avene, Eau Thermal Water Spray:  use this instead of a toner.

Caudalie, Vinosource S.O.S Thirst Quenching Serum:  I use this at night if I'm not using my Decleor balm.

Elemis, Pro-Collagen Eye Renewal:  A good eye cream.

Oilatum, Natural Repair Face Cream:  Is always talked about on the Pixiwoo Youtube channel thought it sounded good so bought it.  It's great, really helps with my dry skin.  I use this at night a few times a week.


Elemis, Pro-Collagen Marine Cream:  Another anti-ageing product from Elemis.  This is a light weight cream, not heavy at all.  This must be the fourth or fifth one I've used, having got them in various kits.  It's great makes my skin look really good and it can be used around the eyes aswell so great for the nights I'm a bit lazy.


Decleor, Aromessence Neroli Essential Night Balm:  Love this wee product! When you use this at night it is the only thing that goes on your face apart from an eye cream.  I use this in a couple of different ways, I use it once a week generally or if my skin is playing up I'll use it for a week or two untill my skin settles down.  Again this is about my fourth one.  It is only a little pot but you take the tiny amount and war it between your hands then massage it into your skin.


Figs & Rouge Coco Vanilla and Rambling Rose Balms:  The Coco Vanilla smells lovely and I use this as a lip balm every time I go to bed. I have noticed a big difference in the condition of my lips since using this.  The Rambing Rose balm I got in a Glossybox and I use it on my cuticles at night.

So thats my current skincare routine, it does change a bit at times though there are products in there that I have been using for years and will contiue to do so.  There are also new products that have recently been introduced which will become staples.

No comments:

Post a Comment