Thursday 24 May 2012

May's GlossyBox

My GlossyBox this month came really quick, got the email yesterday morning to say that it had been dispatched and b yesterday afternoon it was here.  This months box is the anniversary box as GlossyBox is one year old.
I loved the paper it was wrappe in, so cute. 

And this is what was inside. There was also a balloon as a bit of fun for their birthday and a compact mirror as a special present.

Noble Isle, Summer Rising Bath & Shower Gel: This is a new British brand, which I had never heard anything about.  This has extracts of gooseberry, elderflower, orange blossom, moss and cut grass.  Sounds a bit of a strange combination but I love the smell of this and can't wait to use it.  It costs £20 for 250mls which is a bit expensive to repurchase if I really like it.  But they do sell gift sets which is how I would repurchase if I wanted to.


Lolita Lempicka, Eau de Parfum & Si Lolita: Two different perfume samples from the same brand.  I know some people don't really like getting perfume samples but I'm happy getting them.  Again this was a brand that I had never heard of. I sprayed one on each wrist yesterday and thought I'll see how I get on with them.  I quite like these little bottles as they are a sray bottle and so easy to use.  While I was sitting on the phone last night to my partner, the way I was holding the phone all of a sudden I was like oh thats really nice, totally confusing him in the process.  It was the Eau de Parfum, its lovely my preferred one of the two.  Infact I like it so much that I immediately started looking to where I could buy it.  According to the info you get with the GlossyBox for the Eau de Parfum its £65 for 100mls and £63 for 100mls of the Si Lolita.  I did find it on Amazon at various sizes for various prices.  I am definately going to get the Eau de Parfum, but I may be a bit cheeky and wait till august and ask for it for my birthday.

Apivita, Express Beauty Masks with Orange:  There are various different ones of this if you look at the website.  This was a full size product.  On the back it says " The orange essential oil is known for its anti-fatigue properties and helps tone and moisturise the skin.  Vitamins C, E, along with the coenzyme Q-10 it contains, offer antioxidant protection while leaving the skin radiant and revitalized."  This sounds great and I'm looking forward to trying them.  I do like a good face mask. This costs £3.50 per sachet and theres two in one sachet.  If you hadn't noticed Marks and Spencers have updated their beauty department and now includes lots of brands, some of which were hard to get in the UK.  It now sells this brand and although there is only one shop at the mo with the new beauty department it is online.

Osmo, Berber Oil Hair Treatment: This is a blend of oils that includes argan oil, it says it reduces drying time and offers increased control.  Will be good to see if it does reduce drying time. Also contains UV filters to protect against heat styling and sun damage.  This sounds really interesting.  It comes in 10ml and 100ml.  It was the 10ml size in the box.  It's £5.99 for the 10ml and £19.99 for the 100ml.

Eldora, False Eyelashes:  This was another full size product and these cost from £3.50.  I have never used false eyelashes and this is the first pair that I've owned.  Whether I'll try them I don't know.  I have seen that other boxes got a HD brow product or a Collection eye liner gel and to be honest I would have preferred one of these.  But that is what happens with beauty boxes, you never know what you will get. 

No comments:

Post a Comment