Sunday 6 May 2012

NOTD Pretty in pink

Just got this today and had to put it on my nails! Power Pink by Nails Inc. It's a great shade of pink for the summer. I got this free with Instyle magazine that is out just now, it also comes with a blue which I believe is called bluebell and a peach colour. I love it when Nails Inc varnishes are freebies with magazines. A Nails Inc varnish is £3.80, so a great saving. So if you were to buy all three of the shades available it would only be a couple of pounds over what one varnish would cost, which is great. I did this once when they came with Glamour magazine. Granted I did buy them in different shops, don't think I would take two or more of the same magazine to the till, but that's just me. Oh another thing that I forgot is that these colours are exclusive to Instyle magazine so you won't be able to get them anywhere else.

No comments:

Post a Comment