Saturday 12 May 2012

Body Lotions

I am a huge fan of body lotions/butters and I have a collection that shows that.  I have dry skin on my body, with my legs being a lot drier than the rest of my body, so I need to use something everyday or my legs get really uncomfortable.

 This is where I store all my body lotions/butters and it sits on one of the shelves in my dressing table.  The pink basket is from Wilkinsons.

These are the body lotions that I mainly use in the morning, they are light, easily absorbed and smell good.


Botanics Enriching Body Cream:  I got this in Boots and you get alot for your money. 

Sanctuary Body Lotion:  Another Boots one, I love the smell of this range.

Vitamin E All Over Body Cream:  One from Superdrug, again great value for money.

Onto what I use at night and you will see there is a lot more!


Sanctuary Comforting Night Butter:  As I've said before this stuff is amazing! It's meant to help relax your muscles and let you get to sleep.   I first got this as part of a kit, never used it, then just devided one ay to use it and I've never looked back.  It smells great and I find that it really does help me sleep.  I use it every time I go to bed. It must be one of the few things made to help you sleep that doesn't smell of lavender. I don'tlike lavender, gives me a horrible headache.  So I'm glad to have found a range that doesn't contain it.   The only thing I don't like about it is the design of the tub, I wish it didn't have the little side bits which would make it easier to get the body butter out.  But that won't stop me using it.

Body Shop Shea Body Butter and Brazil Nut Body Butter:  These used to be the only stuff I used on my legs, but I've branched out and use a lot more.  Still staples that I wouldn't be without.

Soap & Glory, The Righteous Butter & The Daily Smooth Body Lotion:  Two great wee products which I have bought repeatedly.  The smell is amazing. 

Waitrose Baby Bottom Butter:  I had seen reviews about how this was not only good for babies but also good for adults, another one of those baby products that everyone uses.  There is no nasties in it, only goods things.  It smells amazing, like vanailla cupcakes but not too sweet.  Its a really great moisturiser, but it is very greasy so its only one that I use at night.

Elemis Tranquil Touch Body Cream:  The best way I can describe this is like a hug in a bottle.  It is such a comforting smell.  I have nearly the full range of this, thats how much I like it. 

Burt's Bees Naturally Nourishing Milk & Honey Body Lotion:  I got this in April's Glossybox.  Its really good and I'm enjoying using it.

Philosophy Melting Marshmallow Body Butter:  This smells like hot chocolate that has marshmallows on top, so yummy. I have a tiny bit left and dont want to use it as once its gone thats it.

Lush Dream Cream:  This is what I use when my legs aren't so good.  When they are sore, dry and uncomfortable.  This is really good at calming them down and making them feel better.  My only problem is that it does smell quite strongly of lavender when you use it, as I've already said I don't like lavender.  But as I only use it on my legs and use another cream on my upper body it doesn't bother me so much.

Sanctuary Moisture Rich Foot Butter:  I also store this foot butter in here aswell, as I put it on at the same time as my body lotions.  This is great and doesn't have that really strong minty smell that alot of foot products do.

There is also a couple of Nivea body lotions, a Britney Spears one and a Fearne Cotton one that I got in sets at christmas that I don't really use.

No comments:

Post a Comment