Thursday 10 May 2012

Empties

These are some products that I have finished over April.


Dove Beauty Finish roll on deodorant:  I know some people don't really write about deodorants, but I have to say I love this one and I was surprised at just how much. Dove isn't a brand I use at all. When they first came out the Dove scent gave me a headache and I had avoided the brand since then.  One day I was in Boots and saw an offer to get Nails Inc nail varnish when you spent so much on Dove deodorants.  Loving Nails Inc as much as I do, I must have spent about 10minutes smelling them all, eventually I picked this one.  I got three of them that day and I'm now on my third one.  Working in a hospital I need a deodorant that really works, as I'm running about alot, the heating is always on and this one really works well, infact better than some of my preferred deodorants. I'm so glad I did get them as it is now my favourite.

Eucerin Dry Scalp Relief Shampoo 5% Urea:  A few years ago, I developed a really sensitive scalp and have had trouble getting a shampoo that didn't make it worse.  I saw this on a video by Fleur de Force and bought it.  It isn't cheap at £8 odd, but its done wonders for my scalp.  Love it!!

Sanctuary Comforting Night Butter: Have already talked about and this will feature in another blog so all I'm going to say is AMAZING!


Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter and Hand Food: What can I say about these products? They are brilliant, they smell amazing.  I'm sure most people know the signature smell of Soap & Glory.  I have repurchased these loads.


Now these two are possibly my top two skin care products ever!! They would have been in my April faves if I hadn't finished them at the start of the month.

Decleor Seurm Hydrotenseur - Contour Firming Serum:  This is amazing! It works wonders on my eyes, I am a nightshift worker, so my eyes weren't great and this has sorted that.  You use it for a month then have a month off.  You can use it on the whole eye area including mobile lid, great for hooded eyes which I have.

Elemis S.O.S Emergency Cream: I am going to do a post on this product as it is so good.  I used this as a night cream.  Works wonders.

All of the above I would and will be repurchasing.  They are all brillaint products.

No comments:

Post a Comment