Tuesday 1 May 2012

Temporary Secretary Haul

One of the blogs I follow had done a review on Temporary Secretary jewellery and I went onto the website for a look.  I really liked what I saw and decided to place an order, only problem was I couldn't decide what to order.  Then I saw that they did a 5 item or 12 item lucky dip.  I decided to go for the 12 item lucky dip which costs £20 for which you recive approx £50+ of items, which I thought was a great deal.  A few days after I placed my order I received an email saying that my order was dispatched and that they were sorry for the delay.  I hadn't noticed that it had taken any longer, but it was a nice touch. 

When my parcel arrived it looked so pretty the way in which it was wrapped and I wish I had a picture of it, but I hadn't decided to do my blog then.  There was a lovely card inside saying thatnk you for your order and again apologising for the delay, which I thought was a lovely touch.

I got a great selection of pieces as you can see.  All of which I am very happy about.  Some of them like the apple necklace I would never have picked but its great.  Which is why I think the lucky dip is so good, as you will prob get things that you wouldn't pick yourself but may end up loving anyway.

Aren't they all just so lovey?  The peacock necklace is so pretty, think it has to be my favourite.

I can't wait to wear all of these lovely pieces and will be ordering from there again.

http://www.temporary-secretary.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment