Saturday 19 May 2012

JolieBox May

This arrived about an hour ago and I have already been using some of the products inside, must be a good sign.

The theme of this months box is in bloom, giving us the chance to mix plant based products and a bit of flower power into our exisiting routines.


Essential Care Organic Rose Moisturiser:  This is a moisturiser for all skin types. 
This is a light textured day cream, that according to the website can also be used as an eye cream.  Have to say the essential care website makes it sound amazing.  The 15ml size that was in the box costs £7.50 and you can also get a 50ml size for £19.00.  This sounds really good and I am in need of a new eye cream so I may try it like that.

Talika Lipocils Expert:  This is an eyelash growth product.  This is a new and improved version of the original lipocils.  Has nettle to stimulate eyelash growth, anti-aging peptides to strengthen and improve length.  This is a natural way to grow and thicken the eyelashes.  I found this to be £28.00.  I have always wanted to try an eyelash growth product so was so happy to see this in here.  I have already used it as soon as i opened the box. 

RMK Makeup Base:  To help your foundation stay on for longer.This is meant to work on any skin condition, providing the perfect base. £28 for 30ml.  I am always on the lookout for the perfect primer, so am really looking forward to using this.

China Glaze Professional Nail Lacquer:  I got mine in X.  Think these are about the £9 mark.  This is a reddy/brown colour, not describing it very well. Looks really nice.  This is only my second china glaze polish and I can't wait to try it.  I love getting nail polish its one of my favourite things.

There was only four items in this months box but I have to say I was very pleased with what I got.  The Essential Care Moisturiser its great that it can be used as an eye cream.  I was actually going to go into town today to get a new eye cream, now I'll be using this.  The make up base, will this be the one I've been serching for? The Talika lipocils expert as I said been wanting to try a product like this for ages, but had been put off by the prices of them and finally a nail varnish, anyone who knows me knows how happy I am with this.  I couldn't have picked better products for me if I had done it myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment