Thursday 10 May 2012

April Faves

I know this is a bit late, but as I have previously said I haven't been able to use my computer to get this written up.

Not a huge amount of products this month, I haven't really been doing much apart from working, so just a select few products.

Vichy Normaderm Solution Micellaire: This is a micellar water for acne prone and sensitive skin.  This is great for my skin, I use it in the mornings when I'm not really doing anything and sometimes at night.  I was worried that it wouldn't help control my oilyness but its great. 

Garnier Sinply Essentials, Soothing 2 in 1 Make up Remover: Is for sensitve skins so it doesn't annoy my skin like some can. It's great at removing eye makeup including waterproof mascara, I also use it for my Clinique mascara that you are meant to use warm water to remove it and it removes that with ease.

Sanctuary Comforting Night Butter: AMAZING stuff!! This is meant to help relax your muscles and help you sleep.  I tried a smaller one of this from a kit when I was having trouble sleeping and the stuff is amazing.  i bought this size when the little tub had run out.


Superdrug Vitamin E All Over Body Cream:  This is a huge tub and was about £3 so great value for money.  I use this in the mornings when I prefer a lighter body lotion.  It keeps my very dry legs moisturised well throughout the day.


Soap & Glory Lid Stuff Eye Palette:  I have been wearing this every day I'm at my work.  I love this as three of the four shades are matte and I prefer matte shades for work.  Meant to last 8hrs and I do 12hr shifts and it does make it to nearly the end of a shift so can't complain there.

VO5 Miracle Concentrate:  Again another product I use when I'm working, though it is starting to get used every time I wash my hair.  My hair has been looking great since I've been using this.  I also use a little bit of this on my hair when its dry before I put my hair up for work.  I use this at least three/four times a week, use about three drops at a time and theres hardly any from this, so its going to last for ages.

17 Peep Show Mascara:  This is the mascara that I use when not at work.  It has fibres in it to create volume and lengthen.  Makes my lashes look amazing.

Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub:  A great wee lip scrub that also tastes amazing.

Figs & Rouge, Coco Vanilla Lip Face Hand & Body Balm:  Smells great and is great on any dry patches.  I use this every time before I go to bed on my lips and my lips are looking great.  I work in a hospital, which can be very drying and this balm has made a huge difference to my lips.  Always use it after using the lush scrub.

Avene Eau Thermal Water Spray:  I use this in place of a toner after my No 7 face washes.  Its great and my skin looks good after it.  I also use it when my face is feeling irrated or really dry.

All the above products I would and will be repurchasing when they finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment