Thursday 17 May 2012

The Body Shop haul!

I haven't shopped in The Body Shop in ages.  Still get regular update emails from them, and in one of them I got a 40% discount offer to encourage me to go back to The Body Shop.  This was too good an offer to miss, so off I went to the computer and placed my order.

And this is what I got.  There is one body oil and one shea soap missing, they are in the bathroom already in use!

I couldn't resist getting some more body butters, I love these.  I thought I would get some summery scents so picked mango and strawberry.  The mango I have had before and love it.

The coconut foaming bath is for my partner, he loves his baths.  The almond conditioning hand wash is great, I tend not to use soap as it doesn't agree with my hands so always have hand washes at the sinks.  The strawberry hand cleansing gel is great, use alcohol gels at my work which don't agree with my hands so I got this to try and I love it.  I used to have the tee tree version of this when it was available and it was great.

I got the soaps for my partner, I also got a shea soap, but its already in use. I got two of the mango beautifying oils.  I'm really loving oils just now and these ones are fab.  Absorb really well and don't leave your skin feeling oily.  Born Lippy stick lip balm in plum, prefer lip balms in stick version, this smells like the purple starbursts (keep going to say opal fruits, showing my age!).  Its great and will def be buying more of these.

No comments:

Post a Comment