Friday 25 May 2012

Morning skincare

I am going to split my skincare posts into three, morning, evening and treatments.  The first being morning, though I will say that as I work nights sometimes my morning routine is done at 6.30pm and my evening routine at about 9.30am, but it still works the same, I hope!
This is all the skincare that I keep in the bathroom, so cleansers, masks, scrubs.

This is the skincare that I keep on my dressing table, next to the box is a makeup remover, micellar water and two fig & rouge balms.

First is the Vichy Normaderm Micellar Water For Imperfection Prone and Sensitive Skin, love this. Works really well for me, use it when I don't want to use water usually if I'm not planning on going anywhere.

NO7 Beautiful Skin Foaming Cleanser for Normal/Oily skins.  I use this if I'm more spotty, more greasy.  If my skin not doing so well.  Got this with the last set of £5 No7 vouchers.

No7 Beautiful Skin Melting Gel Cleanser for Normal/Dry Skin.  This is what I tend to use more often as the dry parts of my face have been bad over the last few months. The extended winter hasn't helped this.  Love the texture of this, again got with one of they vouchers. 

This is what I'm curently using to moisturise, it does change depending on how my skin is at that time.

Avene Eau Thermal Water Spray, I have been using this in place of a toner and its really working on my skin, this is my second one and I am going to rebuy this again.

Talika Experts Lipocils, I got this in this months Joliebox so am giving it ago.  Hope theres enough to see some results.

Elemis Absolute Eye Serum, is a nice not to heavy eye serum.

Caudalie Vinosource S.O.S Thirst Quenching Serum, another product from a beauty box, this time last months Glossybox.  This is a great product, love the smell. Am seriously considering buying the full size.

Monu Professional Skincare, Moisture Rich Collagen Cream, again from last months Glossybox.  I really like this, has been great on my skin. I am also considering buying this full size though will probably wait till after the summer, my skin isn't so dry during the summer.


No7 Beautiful Skin, T-Zone Rescue, you put this on before your moisturiser and it helps keep your skin looking matt, I generally use this before work as my skin can get shiny, plus my makeup is on for about 13hrs so need all the help!

Decleor Arromessence Neroli, great wee oil, works well not got much left. Was going to buy this but the Cauadalie one I'll probably buy instead.

Elemis Visible Brilliance, is what it says. Had a full size one thought it was good.



These are what I use on my spots when I get them.

No7 Beautiful Skin, Rapid Spot Rescue, its meant to reduce spot size in two hours, don't know if its that good but it does make them look better.

Soap and Glory, Dr Spotm Invisible Spot Fighting Gel, use this on particularly sore spots during the day or at night.

Freederm Gel, don't particularly like this but if I have a spot thats going nowhere and nothing else worked I'll give this ago.

During the summer when I know I'm going to be outside I will use this instead of all my moisturisers and serums as not only is this a suncream it is also full of good stuff for your face meaning that you don't really need to use anything else.  The other good thing I like about this is once you've put it on in the morning and waited about 15mins before you go in the sun it will last you all day.

So thats my morning skincare routine, nothing fancy but is working for me at the moment, may change a bit as thats the weather getting warmer and my skin changes slightly in the heat.

No comments:

Post a Comment