Tuesday 29 May 2012

Treatments

This is second post in my skincare series, this is all about weekly treatments.  I try to do facemask and scrub twice a week now I don't always manage that but I do always manage at least once a week.



These are the three scrubs that I rotate between.

Elemis Papaya Enzyme Peel: This is the scrub that I generally use before my Tri-Enzyme mask.  It says it's a peel but it is a scrub.  It is an enzymematic scrub.  I put a layer of it on my face leave it for about 10minutes then rinse off.  My skin feels amazing after this.


Elemis Gentle Rose Exfoliator: This is a gentle scrub that can be used everyday.  It has a really nice smell, I'm not a fan of rose scents but this is not to strong.  I like this scrub because it is gentle enough to use over the eyelids and lips.  This helps combat the dry skin I sometimes get on my eyelids.  I don't use it over my eyelids every time I use this maybe only a couple of times a month.

Soap & Gory, The Greatest Scrub of All:  This is the most grainy exfoliator I have and generally use it a couple of times in the month, or if my skin  is playing up then I will use this instead of the gentle rose exfoliator. 


This is the mask routine that I will do once a week, more if my skin is particularly bad.

Elemis, Tri-Enzyme Resurfacing Gel Mask:  This is an active gel mask which helps tp even out uneven skin and target belmishes.  This is why I use it, it is also good for anti-ageing.  I find it works amazingly well on my spots.  I put a thin layer on my face and leave it on for 10minutes.  Some people will feel a tingling when they  have it on the face, I don't have that any more. 

Elemis, Pro-Collagen Quartz Lift Mask:  This is another anti-ageing product, I use it for its hydrating properties.  I use this after the tri-enzyme mask.  I put on a layer then leave it on overnight.

Elemis, Tri-Enzyme Resurfacing Night Cream:   I will use this after the pro-collagen mask has been on my skin for at least an hour, I will just put this on top of it.  This cream stimulates the skin's natural cell renewal cycle.

The  morning after I use all these products my skin feels and looks amazing.

These are the other two masks that I use.  If I'm being good I will use one of these later on in the week.  I try to alternate these each week.


Elemis, Exotic Cream Moisturising Mask:  This mask leaves skin super moisturised.  I use a thick layer and leave it on for 15minutes.  My skin feels really soft and looks really good after use.  If my skin is particularly dry then this does make a noticable difference after use.

Elemis, Fruit Active Rejunvenating Mask:  This restores the glow to dull complexions.  It smells amazing!! I put a layer on my face leave for 10-15 minutes.  My skin looks great after this.

I know there is alot of Elemis products, but their products do work for me and I really like them.  I don't have a spot specific mask because I feel that the tri-enzyme mask works really well on my spots and works better than any other spot specific masks that I've used before.

No comments:

Post a Comment