Monday 3 September 2012

August Empties

Another new month, another empties post.  I'm really enjoying writing these as I never realised how much I do use up until these post.

I love seeing the bag I keep my empties in get full, bit sad I know.

The Body Shop, Body Butters in Strawberry, Mango and Brazil Nut:  I love these body butters, it may actually be a slight problem.  I always have to have at least one on the go but usually its two or three.  The mango and strawberry ones I only get in the summer as I prefer the lighter texture and I love the scents for the summer.  On their own they are not enough to keep my legs moisturised but that is ok as I use a different lotion/cream every day so on the days I'm not using  these I use a richer one.  The brazil but one I got in a sale, it is really rich one and I love the smell of this.  I normally hate anything that smells like nuts, I am not a fan of nuts, but these don't have that horrible nutty smell. Infact none of the nut ones from here do.  I would repurchase these again.

Skindivina, No More Shine Makeup Finish:  A makeup setting spray. I got this to try to see if it helped my makeup stay on longer. Normal day to day wear I don't have too much of a problem but for long days and work I find my makeup won't make it till the end of the day.  This is great does what it says on the tin.  I got the no more shine as I do have a bit of an oily t-zone.  Although it is a small bottle it did last me a good 3/4 months using it nearly every time I wore makeup, which I think is really good.  Would repurchase this.

Elemis, Visible Brilliance:  This is a small sample/travel size of this that I got as part of a set.  Have used this before in the full size.  This is a serum that is meant to  brighten and re-energise dull, tired and stressed skin.  I really like this, it does make my skin look better.  I would buy this again as I like the effect it has on my skin, though I probably wouldn't buy it on its own but if it was part of a kit and good value for money I would.

Save The Nail, Ridge Filler:  I got this as I needed a ridge filler base coat and it was one of only two in the shop and was better value for money.  It is from the peopple at Nails Inc but I can't find anymore information on it.  It's ok, not the best but I have repurchased it.

Bourjois, 1 Second Magic Nail Polish Remover:   Love this! I do my nails three/four times a week and this makes the whole process so much easier and quicker, plus stops the whole room stinking of polish remover making it better for everyone else in the room!  It's not quite as fast as they say but it is pretty quick.  I like this as well because it isn't harsh on your nails and fingers and it leaves them smelling quite nice.  Have already repurchased this and will do again.

Once again another load of products that I love and would repurchase.  I tend not to buy many things that I would not repurchase as I put some time in before buying things to research and read reviews to  help me make my decisions.



No comments:

Post a Comment