Monday 10 September 2012

Lee Stafford, Poker Straight Flat Iron Protection Shine Mist

You can't miss Lee Stafford's hair products on the shelves in their pretty pink bottles and thats not the only thing that attracted me to this range when it was first launched, I used to watch the tv programmes that Lee Stafford was involved in like The Hairdresser.  So when he launched his own range I was excited to try it.  The one product which I love and have repeatedly bought over the years is the Poker Straight Flat Iron Protection Shine Mist.

It contains heat protective agents to protect from heat styling and green tea extract which helps to reduce the free radicals that form by UV and heat styling.  All sounds good and what you would expect from a heat protector.

I love this product, it was the first heat protector that I bought and now about 10years later it is the one I always have a bottle of sitting on my dressing table and it is my go to heat protector.  I love the smell, love how it make my hair feel, what it does to my hair.  It doesn't make my hair go greasy and with hair that can go a bit on the greasy side I really like that in a product.  A bottle lasts for ages even though I use this after I have towel dried my hair before I use my hairdryer and then on dry hair before I straighten it.  I think the packaging is fab, I love the shade of pink.

I must admit I do from time to time try other heat protectors but they are never as good as this one.  I always end up going back to this one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment