Sunday 2 September 2012

August Faves!

Once again we have come to the end of the month, they realy are going in faster and faster.

Quite a few makeup items this month, have found some things that are going to be staples in my makeup collection.

Rimmel Mono Blusher:  This is in Santa Rose, its a lovely peachy shade which works really well on my pale skin. been wearing it everyday since I got it about 3 weeks ago.

L'oreal Lumi Magique Foundation:  I have this in Rose Beige.  This gives luminosity to the skin as the name suggests.  But it doesn't make the skin look oily, I can have oily skin but this just makes my skin look good.  It is also almost an exact shade match to my Bobbi Brown foundation which is perfect for my skin. Love the effect and the way ot makes my skin look, lasts a good length of time on my face. Would def repurchase.

Mally, Brow Beauty Universal Brow Wand:  This is not a pencil but as the website describes it a coloured  brow fix.  It lifts, gives hold and some colour in one.  It's great.  i use this for work and on the days I don't want to be messing about with powders.  It gives a nice natural but better looking brow look.

Garnier BB Miracle Skin Perfector Oil Free:  I have this in light.  It's good, much better for me than the orginal one. It's good for those days when I don't want alot of coverage.  I use this for work alot.

ELF, Complexion Perfection:  This is a face powder that has four different colours in it, a yellow, blue, pink and green.  It is meant to even the skin tone, neutralise redness and brighten.  I love this! It is amazing. I wasn't sure if this would be any good but thought I'd try it. I love it that much that I've only had it for over a week and it made it into this months favourites.  It does what it says on the tin.  I have red cheeks and a little bit on my nose, this gets rid of that.  In fact it is that good that I even wear this alone with a little bit of concealer.  My skin looks amazing, when wearing it alone I have been getting loads of comments about how good my skin looks and asking what I have done. It's this little powder and all this for only £3.75, you can't really complain!

Vichy, Dermablend Ultra-Corrective Cream Starter Kit:  I got this in a beauty box and I've been using this not as a fooundation but as a concealer when I've had particularly bad spots, like I have had this month.  It does an amazing job and when I have ran out of my shade in this I will be buying the full size of this.

Tresemme, Split Remedy Leave-In Treatment:  Is meant to help improve the look of split ends, I like this think it works well.

Bumble and Bumble, Surf Spray:  This is great. Works really well on my hair. Got this when I had long hair, was brilliant now I've had my hair cut I still love it.

Caudalie, Fleur De Vigne Fragrance:  Again another beauty box product.  Love this, so want to buy it in the full size.  Get lots of comments saying I smell great when wearing this.

The Body Shop, Seaweed Mattifying Day Cream:  Got this as part of a set.  This is really good, moisturises the dry areas but also keeps shine at bay.  Will buy this in the full size when this finishes.

L'Occitane, Shea Vanilla Hand Cream:  The shea hand creams from L'Occitane are amazing, great on really dry skin which I can have on my hands.  This one with vanilla is just yummy.  I use this at night and my hands are in great condition in the morning.





No comments:

Post a Comment