Sunday 12 August 2012

Garnier 7 Days

Being addicted to body lotions the way I am, I am always keen to try out new ones.  I got this sample from the Garnier website. 
This sample included 7 sachets of the 7 days body lotion with Shea butter for dry to extra dry skin.  I was really happy this is what I got as I have really dry skin on my legs and some body lotions even the ones for dry skin just don't work.

This is meant to be used daily for hydration that is meant to last.  These are meant to be non-greasy and absorbed into the skin quickly.

I tried this for the 7 days using it everynight and was impressed with this until day 6. It sinks into the skin really well and is not greasy at all.  Up till that point it was doing a really good job of keeping my legs moisturised, smooth and looking good.  On day 6 they started to feel a bit itchy and uncomfortable.   This is what my legs are like if they are not getting enough moisture. So I used one of my body oils under this moisturiser and finished the last two sachets.

I did enough using this and I felt that for 5 days it did keep my legs moisturised well. I normally have to use quite thick heavy creams every couple of days and with this I didn't.  Yes I had to add an extra level of moisture on day 6 but this was still an easier routine than what I normally do. 

I think I am going to buy the full size of this and see how I get on, if it goes as well as it did in the 7 day challenge I will be happy as it will be a better routine to use during the summer. Yes it didn't give me enough moisture for the 7 days but 5 days is a lot better then what I get from lighter body lotions so on me it worked well. This will be good to use during the summer months as it is a lighter texture.

No comments:

Post a Comment