Wednesday 8 August 2012

Leighton Denny Nail Polishes

About 4/5 years ago my partner bought me a kit from Leighton Denny and I have used and loved the brand since then.  For me it is not only his colours that are great but also his nail care products.

I buy from either Leighton Denny's website or from QVC.  On QVC you can get really good prices on different kits and also some polishes are made only for QVC.  I love watching Leighton on QVC, I like the fact that he goes on to show, demonstrate and talk about his products.  I also enjoy the chemistry between Leighton and Nina, the model he always uses and also the QVC presenters, the hours are always fun to watch aswell as informative. 

All of the Leighton Denny polishes that I own.  Just a few there, not many at all!!

I love the whites in the range for doing a french manicure, they give great coverage and are easy to apply.

His pale pinks, cream colours are great. I use alot of these for wearing to work which they are great for and as part of a french manicure.
                                                                   
Some of the colours I use the most.

I love his beige/neutral colours.  From Supermodel when it first came out I love wearing these colours.  They look great on and are so easy to wear.

I thought I would pick my top 10 polishes but it was harder than I thought it would be to get 10, some of these are always my fave and some are changeable. I enjoy using all the colours that I have but these are what ones I love the most. Excuse the pj bottoms, it was the only place I could get them looking their best!

L-R: Jailbird, Doing Time, Zero Gravity & Butterfly Wings.


Lolly Pop

L-R: Stormy Weather, Rebel, Steel Appeal & Your Planet Or Mine.






Healthy Glow



                                              

 Doing time I think is the colour that surprised me the most.  I got it as part of a kit, criminal collection I think it was called and it was the one I thought I wouldn't like and once I tried it, its become one of my faves.  Jailbird is also from that collection.  There is one colour that I don't have yet and I really must buy it, this is Big Bang, it is a black and silver glitter polish that looks so good. I think this will be my next purchase.

 I also use some of Leighton Denny's treatments, removers etc and these are just as good as his polishes.

L-R: Brilliance Treatment Remover, Essential Remover

These are great nail poilsh removers work really well and smell not too bad.  The Brilliance remover is part of the Brilliance treatment set and helps to improve the nail appearance.

L-R: One For All, Brilliance Treatment Shield, Brilliance Treatment Serum, Slick Tips & Illuminating Hand Cream

I love the Brilliance treatment range, it is designed to help keep your nails looking healthy and the whites white.  Works really well on my nails as my nails have never been the greatest looking.  I will always use this as part on my weekly manicure.

Slick Tips is a nail and cuticle oil and its great.  Works really well and so far the only oil that doesn't aggravate the dry skin I have on some of my fingers.

Illuminating Hand Cream was part of a TSV and I love it, makes my hands look healthy anf is also really moisturing.  I use this very carefully as it is not part of the core range and I don't want it to end.  Will not be happy when it finishes.

L-R: Miracle Mist, Corrector Fluid & Miracle Drops
Miracle Mist and Miracle Drops speed dry your polish.

Corrector Fluid is the secret to my nails looking so good.  I use this to tidy up my nail polish when I've finished.  I'm always told my nails look professionally done and this is my wee secret  to help achieve that look.

L-R: VIP Diamond Buffer, Crystal Nail File & Brush for Corrector Fluid
VIP Diamond Buffer is my favourite buffer that I've ever tried, nails are so shiny after using this.

Crystal Nail File:  My holygrail nail product! Turns nails into dust.  So easy to use. I used to have nails that split, peeled but since using this my nails are great.  This has gave me the nails I've always wanted and I can grow my nails now.

A quick mention to some products that I love but don't have at the moment but must repurchase soon!

Remove and Rectify: A cuticle remover, really easy to use.
Diamond Skin Like Silk:  An exfoilator for the hands. Easy to use, smells great and the best hand scrub I've found so far.
Best Defence:   The hand cream that is available all the time, works really well.

Sorry this post is so long but I love these products and I wanted everything in the one post.  As you can tell I love Leighton Denny's products.  The colours are amazing and the nail care products really work for me.  Oh and all of these products have been bought by myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment