Thursday 9 August 2012

Maybelline BB Cream

Having tried other BB Creams when they first were launched, I really didn't like them, I wanted to but the texture and finish were just not right for my skin  type.  I recieved some free samples of this from the Maybelline website, as I wanted to try it before spending my money.

Maybelline state that this will do the following things:
(taken from website)
 • Imperfections look blurred
• A natural looking glow
• Fresh feel
• Compliments skin tone
• Skin looks smooth
• Hydrates
• Protects with SPF 30
• Oil free, non greasy


I really like this, I wasn't expecting much but I'm impressed.  It applied really easily, I tried this using fingers and brushes, I liked either way.  It did look and feel good on my skin, worked well with my skin tone.  I am very pale and the light shade worked well.  It did help blur some imperfections, I only had to conceal some red looking spots.  It lasted well on my skin, I did have to powder my t-zone but I do with most things.
I could easily wear this by itself to give an even look to my skin or also with other makeup.

I will be purchasing the full size of this, itis a great product.  I really liked being able to try it before buying it.

No comments:

Post a Comment