Monday 13 August 2012

Revlon, Just Bitten Kissable.

As I am loving Revlon lip products at the moment I was excited to try these.  I really like the idea of not having to reapply a lip product during the day and as these are a stain, you shouldn't have to reapply as much.



I got this in Cherish and Darling.

L-R: Cherish, Darling
L-R: Cherish, Darling
These combine a moisturising balm and a stain, so they are not meant to be as drying as some stains can be.  I felt that they are very moisturising.  I do like stains but do find that they can be drying on the lips and that was not the case with these.  The balm is great, really moisturing and gives a hint of a shine when these are applied.

They are easy to use, in an retractable chubby crayon style which means there is no need to sharpen them, brilliant.  I hate having to sharpen makeup pencils.

I really like these and may purchase some more of these.

No comments:

Post a Comment