Saturday 4 August 2012

July Empties.

I never thought I was much good at finishing products, but seem to be pretty consitant with these posts which is a good thing.  Just need to tackle the huge amount of shower gels that I have.

As you can see, theres a few things here.

Garnier, Simply Essentials 2 in 1 Makeup Remover:  This has been featured before and I still love this.  Had a bottle in backup waiting for this to finish.  It's one of those split solutions that you have to shake before you use it.  It's great, doesn't annoy my eyes removes all makeup really well.  Will rebuy this again.

Avene, Eau Thermale, Thermal Water Spray:  I use this in place of a toner in the mornings.  It's great my skin is looking really good.  This is my second bottle and I will rebuy this again.  When we had that week of nice weather in May I also sprayed this on my sunburn and it was really refreshing.

Clinique, High Impact Curling Mascara:  This used to be my work mascara because it doesn't budge at all.  It's not too dramatic which is what I want at work.  I don't know how many I've used of these. It's great and I would rebuy it again but I have found a cheaper mascara that so far is just as good.

Mally, Volumising Mascara:  I get this from QVC and this is an American brand.  It's a great mascara, it is so black.  I don't find that it smudges at all.  Infact in the past I've worn this to work if I've not had any of my Clinique one as it will last a 12hr shift.  Have another couple of these in my collection to use.

Talika, Lipocils Expert:  I got this in a beauty box, Joliebox I think and it really worked. I had always wanted to try a lash growth product but was reluctant to spend money on them.  I got just over a months use out of this and there was def an improvement in my eyelashes.  I wil be buying this once I've finished the eyelash conditioning gel I have.

Decleor, Aromessence Neroli:  This is an oil that I used in the mornings.  It's great, need only a very small amount so it lasts for ages.  It's meant to soothe and relax the skin and comfort the skin exposed to the stresses of daily living.  Makes my skin look really good, doesn't leave it oily looking at all.  Would repurchase this in a kit, as at £44 for full size I probably  wouldn't spend that but in a good value kit I would purchase it.

Soap & Glory, Dr Spot Invisible Spot Fighting Gel:  Haf one of these in backup so that tells you how good I think this is.  I use this at night and it makes a big difference in my spots by morning,  would repurchase this again.

Eucerin, Dry Scalp Relief Shampoo 5% Urea:  This is my second bottle of this and I had one in backup ready to go when this finished.  Doesn't annoy my scalp at all.  Will always have a bottle of this in the house.

Lush, The Olive Branch Shower Gel:  Really like this, would buy this again.  It had loads of olive oil in it so you do need to shake it before you use it as it sits on top.

Jessica, Nail Polish Remover:  Again another product that I had a backup of.  This has acetone in it so I only use this to remove my glitter polishes, which it is really good at.

Leighton Denny, Precision Corrector Fluid:  I have used so many of these and I will always use this.  It comes with a brush that you dip into this then correct any mistakes you have made while painting your nails. I have two of these in backup. It makes painting my nails hassel free.


Mac, Brush Cleaner:  Does what it says on the tin.  I really like it for cleaning my brushes, have ordered another one.

Not a bad amount of things used up, all of which I would repurchase.  I tend not to buy things that I don;'t like.  I put a lot of research into something before I buy it so generally I'm not disappointed.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment