Tuesday 24 July 2012

Another The Body Shop Haul!

I got an email through from The Body Shop last week offering money off if you spent so much.  There was a few things that I wanted so I decided to spend £50 which would get me £25 off so I was only paying £25, bargin!! 

I do love the offers that The Body Shop do online, you can get some really good bargins and also their delivery is fab.






I didn't go crazy, just a few things that I needed to buy and a couple of things I wanted to try.

Long Handled Cactus Bath Brush:  This can be used for dry body brushing or wet in the bath/shower.  I intend to use this for dry body brushing. 

Coconut Foaming Bath:  I got two of these for my other half. This is a repeat purchase and I'm sure will be once these are finished.  Great bubble bath, smells good and not drying on the skin.

Madagascan Vanilla Flower Fragrance Mist:  This is from the Scents of the World Collection.  I have the normal vanilla body mist so wanted to give this a go.  The Body Shop describes it as "A light spritz infused with Madagascan Vanilla Flower. This warm, sensual blend of floral and oriental accords was inspired by the tropical island."  To me this is a more subtle vanilla than the other one.  I like this but it's not what I was expecting.

Born Lippy Pot Balm - Passionberry:  Love this, smells great.

Shimmer Cube Palette -Warm:  I go the limited edition shimmer cube by Lily Cole and I love it so wanted another one.  Looking at the different colours I thought this would be one I got most use from.

Just a few things, I needed to get the foaming bath and I really wanted the shimmer cube, so for less than what they would've cost I got everything, which is rather fab in my book.

No comments:

Post a Comment