Thursday 19 July 2012

Born Lippy Stick

A few months ago I ordered one of these in am online The Body Shop order.  I really like their lip balms and was really happy to see them now in a stick form.  I don't have anything against the pot versions but I don't like the pots for my work as working in a hospital it just seems a bit yuck.  So for work I much prefer stick lip balms.

I first got the plum one and I loved it.  They moisturise the lips and also give a hint of colour, perfect for day time and work.  I find them really easy to use, they keep my lips really soft especially during a 12hr shift in a really dry environment.  I quickly bought more of these and now the only one that I don't have is the toffee one as I'm not keen on the smell.  The rest of them smell yummy, kinda like fruity sweets.

Left to right: Pomegranate, Lychee, Plum, Strawberry and Pink Berry.

The Lychee one has a shimmer to it, I don't find it too much of a shimmer but I must admit this one and the Pomegranate one are the two that I tend not to take to work with me.  I don't really want that type of look on my lips at work and the Pomegranate one has a really good colour pay off.  It's very red, not like a red lip stick but it has more colour than the others.  Again red isn't a colour I would wear to work.

I would have taken a picture of them all to show you but having used the others a lot more they don't look so good.

I love these lip balms, and I will be repurchasing them when these are finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment