Saturday 14 July 2012

Eyeshadow Collection

I have a large eyeshadow collection, well what I believe to be a large collection. I love eyeshadows, they are my favourite thing about make up.  I love that you can create so many different looks and that there are so many different colours, textures and finishes.

This is where I store the majority of my eyeshadows, these are from the stationery section of Wilkinsons.  They were about £2/3 something.  I think they are cute.  I do at some point want to get the acrylic storage from Muji but that will be at some point in the future.  I have recently changed how I store my makeup and I'm happy with what I have just now, but it will change at some point in the future.

These are the bottom four drawers.

These are the cream eyeshadows I have.  Maybelline Colour 24hr Tattoos, Bobbi Brown, 17 and a Clinique one.  The Maybelline ones I use alot more than the others as I tend to wear them as a base colour under eyeshadows.

These are some of the little palettes that I have. I love the smoky colours one from Revlon.  The Sue Devitt palette is so pretty.


I love the No7 palette so much that i had to show you a picture of it.  This was a limited edition out at christmas time a few years ago.  I know that you are meant to follow the expiry date but it doesn't smell funny and it still works the same so I'm still using it.  I love the metallic colours, they aren't too in your face and look great on.

I have a lot of Clinique eyeshadows.  Some I have bought some have come in the bonus time freebies that Clinique often do.

These are my random ones, a Mally one, a Bling Tone, a couple from The Body Shop.

These are the top four drawers.

A couple from Bourjois, I love the pale pink one.  It is my go to colour when I want a hint of something on the eye but am not wanting to wear a full on eye colour and eyeliner.  Loreal Infallible eyeshdows, these are some of my newer eyeshadows.  They are a mix between a powder and cream.

MUA and No7.  MUA eyeshadows are great, they cost £1 and you get a great colour selction.

Laura Geller.  This is an american brand and I buy them from QVC.  I love these.  Have to be some of my favourite out of my colllection.  Here is a micture of eyeshadows and eye rimz.  Eye rimz is like am eyeliner.

Smashbox. This is another american brand, again that I buy from QVC.

So that is all my single and small eyeshadow pallettes.  I will do another post on my larger pallettes.  Otherwise this will go on for ages!

No comments:

Post a Comment