Saturday 14 July 2012

Eyeshadow Palettes

Following on from my eyeshadow collection, this is my palette collection.
This is where the majority of my palettes are stored, in a wicker type basket from Wilkinsons.  It is from a set of four, two this size and two bigger ones.  If you have read my body lotions post then you will recognise the basket.

This Bobbi Brown palette has to be one of my favourites and as you can see I have hit pan on the palest colour which is Bone.  This I got a few years ago and it is a great every day natural palette.


This i got in The Body Shop sale.  It's not one I use often but I love the colours.

This is a Laura Geller one, that not only contains eyeshadows but also two blushers, a highlighter and a mattifier.  I love this palette, gives me everything I need in the one place. I tend to use the dark blue and green as eyeliners.

These are my two Mally palettes, though the one at the bottom is really a single eyeshadow with a lid primer, it doesn't fit in my other eyeshadow storage hence why its here.  The top one is great for a smoky eye and also comes with its own eye primer.

This has to be one of the few items in my collection that I wanted for so long before I got it and I love it.

From the top, Soap & Glory a great wee palette, MUA heaven and earth, No7, Make up is from Tescos one christmas again has lip eyeshadow and blush, Benefit beautiful eyes love this one and Urban Decay Get Baked.

These are my two Too Faced ones.  Think they are great, easy to use with little cards to help you create the three looks.

Two Smashbox palettes, the bottom one has eyeshadows on top then slides out to reveal eyeliners.  I really like both of these.

This Smashbox palette has to be my favourite as it contains everything you need apart from foundationa and mascara.

On the left side it has your brown, natural eyeshadows, both matte and shimmer.  Eyeliners and their brow fix with the wax and all the shades that they do in it.  As you can see I dropped this and one of the brow shades didn't survive.

The right side is your more colourful eyeshadows and your lip glosses.

In the middle you have the brushes that you need, the top two colours are your blushers, then 3 soft lights which are your highlighters.

This palette allows me to experiment with colours that I would never actually buy, I never create the same look twice.  Its great.

So thats my palette collection.  Theres a few there but I love them all and do use them.

No comments:

Post a Comment