Friday 13 July 2012

My go to nude lip

Its a bit of a new thing for me to be wearing lip stick, nevermind lip stick and a lip gloss.  But recently I've been loving this combination together, especially as I really like to play up my eyes more so this nude lip goes really well with that.

The lipstick is Beehive from 17, love the colour a great nude for me.  How amzing does the packaging look? The lip gloss is a lip buxom from Bare Minerals called Sandy, I got this as part of a kit a while ago.  I really like the Buxom lip gloss as it plumps the lips and slightly tingles but not in a horrible way.  It's not an uncomfortable tingle like other products that plump the lips.


Aren't the colours lovely? From the looks of the Bare Minerals website you can't actually get this lip closs any more, which is a shame as it's really nice on its own aswell as over the top of a lip stick.

No comments:

Post a Comment