Wednesday 18 July 2012

July's Joliebox

On the day that I finish writing about last months box I get this months.  Very speedy deliviery, hadn't even recieved an email saying that it has been dispatched, not that I'm complaining after last months fiasco.



I was over the moon with this months box, once again I was not disappointed.  There was also an extra gift in the box this month to make up for last months fiasco.

Etat Pur, Biomimetic Skincare B09 Express Purifying Mask:  This is a 5 minute mask, which is quite quick.  It is meant to purify the skin by absorbing toxins and impurities, unblocks pores.  I'm really looking forward to trying this.  I have been looking into this brand a lot recently and been thinking about making a purchase.  It's like Joliebox can read my mind at times!  This is a full size product at 50mls and it costs £7.50 from Etat Pur's website.  If I like this then I will be going onto the website and trying more.

Jane Iredale, Tantasia Self Tanner:  This is a bronzer aswell as a tanner so you will get an instant bit of colour while it is developing.  It is meant to be a streak free, hydrating formual with a citrus scent.  I have never used self tanner before and I'm not sure if I'll try this. I've never really felt the need to be tanned, I'm very pale but it doesn't bother me.  This is a tiny tube so I'm not sure how much you would get from it. Full size it is £23.30 from here.

Nailgirls, Medal Collection:  There are two mini polishes from the medal collection which has been inspired by the Olympics.  I got gold and bronze.  I have never heard of this brand before.  They are free from any chemical nasties, not tested on animals, vegan friendly and the packaging is recyclable.  I have never tried a nail varnish before that doesn't have all the usual chemical nasties so I am interested to see what they are going to be like.  A full size bottle os £10.50.

Wen by Chaz Dean, Sweet Almond & Mint Cleansing Conditioner:  This is not your typical shampoo.  Chaz Dean, a haitdresser created this range of products to be free from detergents and sodium laurel sulphates that lather and strip your hair.  This is applied to your hair in a particular way so I would recommend looking at the website to see how.  I first came across Wen when on a nightshift and it was one of those shopping adverts, as it is a natural product I went onto the website to have a look.  I have a crazy reactive scalp and struggle to find a good shampoo that doesn't aggravate my scalp but also really cleans ny thick, oily hair.  I have wanted to try this but I must admit never have, being slightly put off by the fact it was on an advert.  In the box is a 60mls tube.  On the website, full size is 480mls and is £24.95.  But there are also various offers/kits available.  If I really like this and it works I would probably purchase.

Toe nail separators:  These are pink and cute.

Davines Authentic Moisturing Balm for Face, Hair and Body:  As this is not on the card I'm assuming that this is the extra gift to make up for last months fiasco.  This is a gentle and moisturing oil based conditioner.  This can be used as a hair conditioner, moisturiser for the body and a cleanser for the face.  Reading the reviews on a website, peopel have also been using it for many other uses.  In the box is a 75mls tube, full size is 150mls which is £17.40 here.  Again this is a product that I had read about and wanted to try.

Once again Joliebox has not disappointed, I love this box and am happy to have spent my money on it.  I can't wait till next months box.  So far I've not had a box that I didn't love and I hope this continues.




2 comments:

  1. Ours were a little different! Bit sad not to get the moisturiser that's something i'd definitely use. I can't wait to try the almond conditioner out though, it smells so yummy i can't stop opening it!Have you tried anything yet? x
    My review is here if you want to check it out - http://laurenjadem.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have only tried the nail varnishes, being a bit of a nail varnish addict! I know, I can't wait to try it either. Really liked your review. Thanks for leaving a comment. x

    ReplyDelete