Wednesday 18 July 2012

Joliebox's Birthday Month - June

Now some of you may be thinking that this post is a little bit of the late side, it now being the middle of July, but no, due to shipping problems I only recieved this box on Monday.  For those who subscribe to Joliebox you will all be aware of the disaster that was the birthday month's box. Which I have to say, was such a shame as it was a box that I was really looking forward to.  The box I got was a replacement box, no doubt due to the labelling fiasco someone somewhere else has my actual box.  So whether I should have got the products that I did get, I will never know.

The actual box is orange which I really liked, though there was nothing to differentiate it apart form the colour to a normal box. 












Institut Esthederm, Bronze Repair:  This cream not only helps you to develop a natural tan but also helps to rengerate the skin therefore minimising the signs of aging.  It encourages the melanin to come to the surface of the skin so enables you to develop a tan safer. This sounds very much like the Elemis tan accelerator which encourages the melanin to the skin faster than normal so you have a safer tan.  I look forward to trying this, unfortuantely it doesn't look like it will be this summer as so far the summer has consisted of rain rain and more rain, good old british summers!  This comes in normal or strong sun.  The strong sun is £55 in the Space NK website

L'OCCITANE, Angelica Hydration Cream:  This is made with organic Angelica.  It moisturises and revitalises the skin.  I have never tried any skincare from L'OCCITANE even though I love the brand and repeat buy a number of the products.  I am really looking forward to trying this, to see if thier skincare is a good as the rest of their products.  This is £29 for 50mls from the L'Occitane website

Yon Ka, Pamplemousse:  This was the custom mathc product in the box if you had filled out the beauty questions.  This cream helps to protect form enivronmental aggressors, regulate the moisture levels, enliven and brighten.  It sounds good. 



 Elysambre, Lip Pencil: Elsyambre are a natural makeup range who combine up to date technologies with plant based, organic as possible ingredients.  Paraban and mineral oil free, not tested an animals.  I got 107 which is a sort of muted red.  I don't normally wear red but I liked this colour and I think with some lip gloss over it this will be very nice for a night out.

Joliebox nail file:   A nice looking nail file that I will keep in my bag for emergencies as I use a cyrstal nail file when doing my nails.

I really liked this box, it was a box that I had been really excited about.  Had I got this when it was meant to arrive I would have loved it, like I have done with every Joliebox so far.  But unfortunately with the mix up with the labels and mine not arriving I had to wait for a replacement box.  So for me to have been blown away by this it would have had to have been amazing which it was not.  I am looking forward to this months box which I see will be sent out sometime this week, I hope that there are no problems with this one.  Joliebox has been my favourie box out of the two that I subscribe to, I have not had a box yet that I haven't been impressed with.  I would hate for this to be ruined with a repeat of this disaster.

No comments:

Post a Comment