Friday 20 July 2012

Dr Spot.

I love the name of Soap & Glory's spot gel as much as I love the product.  I first bought this a good few months ago and have only just started my second tube.


The packaging is just as lovely.

I orginally picked this up as part of a 3 for 2 in Boots, as my third item, I didn't know what to get, needed a new spot gel so got this.  Have to say I'm very glad I did.

I really like the tube that it comes in, its easy to use and easy to contol the amount that you need.

It contains salicylic acid which helps to remove the dead skin cells and to reduce any inflammation, witch hazel to balance the PH of the skin.  Vitamins A, C, E and B3 to help exfoliate  and condition the skin.  Liquorice and ginger bark to help slow down the oil secretions on the skin.

I really like this.  I find it works really well on my spots without drying them up.  It doesn't remove them overnight but they do look alot better the next day and after a few days they will go away.  What more can you ask for?


No comments:

Post a Comment