Wednesday 11 July 2012

May/June empties

I'm back! After finally finding the camera again, randomly it was in the kitchen, blogging duties can resume.  This lot of empties has been building since May so I thought I'd do it now as a May/June one cause there might be loads if I left it till the end of this month. 

As you can see from the photo, the Joliebox bag that I keep my empties in is rather full.


Vichy Normaderm Micellar Water for Imperfection Prone and Sensitive Skin:  Love this stuff, use it at least once a day.  I talk more about this in my skincare post.  Had one in backup for when this ran out and will definately be buying this again.

Caudalie Vinosource S.O.S Thirst Quenching Serum:  Love this stuff, its great for my skin.  Although I have combination skin, I do get very dry cheeks and between my eyebrows. This was great for that, without making the rest of my face oily.  I got this in a Glossybox and I'm glad I did.  Will purchase this at some point.

Elemis, Pro-Collagen Eye Renewal:  I got this as part of a set with the eye serum.  It is a good eye cream but it doesn't compare to my Decleor one which I love. I was using the ones from Elemis when I was having my month of from the Decleor one.

Elemis, Absolute Eye serum:  This was from a set with the eye renewal.  Again I used this when I was having a month of from the Decleor one.  This I used in the morning and the eye renewal at night.  I preferred this to the eye renewal.  I would purchase this again.


Ultrasun, Aftersun Cooling & Hydrating, Face High SPF30 Anti-Ageing Formula:  These are definately from May, as it has rained for more or less the whole of June! I really like Ultrasun, put it on in the morning and that is you for the day. Really works, I burn really easily and I don't with this.  With the face one, it has enough skincare properties in it that you don't need to use your moisturiser with this.  I have done that before and its brilliant. Have a back up of these and a few others, will def repurchase when those run out.


Soap & Glory, Flake Away Body Scrub, Hand Food:  Both of these are in the travel size.  Love these, think they smell amazing!  Have bought the full size of the scrub and will be getting the full size hand cream at some point.


Dove Beauty Finish roll on deodorant:  Love it, works well. Not much else to say, yes I would repurchase.

Waitrose Baby Bottom Butter:  Yes I know I'm not a baby, but this stuff is seriously amazing and should not be kept for just babies.  On their website it says that women use it on their face, personally I find it a bit greasy for this and use it on my legs.  I have crazy dry skin on my legs and this works wonders on them.  It smells like cake batter, so yummy. It also has no nasties in it which is brill, it is cheap at £2.89 as a little goes a long way. I have two in back up but when they are done I will be repurchasing.  I never want to be without this I love it so much.

OPI Nail Envy:  Again, amazing stuff! This is my 5th bottle I think.  Works wonders for my nails, after years of not being able to grow them they now grow.  Again another product that I will repurchase and wouldn't be without.

Lolita Lempicka, Eau de Parfum:  Think this was from a Glossybox.  Loved it, really glad it was in the beauty box as I don't think that I would have came across it otherwise.  Want to buy the full size but am going to ce a bit cheeky and ask for it for my birthday which is soon.

Opps, I forgot to take a picture of the baby wipes.  These were from Johnson's.  I use wipes to clean makeup off my hands when I'm doing my makeup or to clean my hands after using hair oil.  To be honest I buy any wipes that are on offer, but I do love these as they smell yummy.


No comments:

Post a Comment