Monday 30 July 2012

July's Glossybox

July's Glossybox arrived and its theme this month is festival glam for festival season.  I have never been to a festival and won't be attending one this year but it doesn't mean that it is still not a great set of products.

There was a great selection of products this month and I was so happy to see the HD Brow Palette when I first opened the box.

Monu, Golden Glow:  This is a moisturing treatment which after 3-5 hours will develop into a natural looking tan.  I have never tried fake tan or gradual tanners, this doesn't look too scary and I've loved the Monu product I've recived before so I may be brave and try this.  Full size is 200ml and costs £23.

Clynol Salon Exclusive, Enrich Colour Shampoo:  This is a gentle shampoo with liquid jewel extract to boost shine and also UV filters to protect rich tones from fading.  I colour my hair so will be interested in trying this.  I do have an extremely sensitive scalp so will give this a go and see how it works.  Full size is 300ml and is £9.35.

Jelly Pong Pong, Lip Frosting:  I got this in Irish Cream Pavlova and it smells yummy! This can be used on lips or cheeks.  Having tried it on both I will probably just be using it on the lips.  It contains grapeseed oil, aloe vera extract, beeswax and vitamin E so not only does it smell yummy it is also good for your lips.  I have heard lots about this brand but never tried them before, so far I'm impressed.  I really like this.  This is one of two full size products.  15ml costs £10.

HD Brows, HD Brows Eye & Brow Palette:  This is the second full size product and I have to say the one product that I was so excited to get.  I had been disappointed to miss out on this before and had been looking into buying this when I got this months box, so you can guess how happy I was.  It is great not only for brows but also for using as eyeshadows. I got mine in Vamp which has a nude and carbon shadow and two dark brown tone powders.  I am loving using this, I can make up so many different combinations for my brows.  Full size this costs £19.95. 


Elizabeth Arden, Visible Difference Skin Balancing Lotion SPF15:  This is an oil-free lightweight lotion which helps to protect skin from UVA/UVB rays, pollution while also providing hydration all day long.  I am looking forward to trying this. Have only tried the 8hr cream from Elizabeth Arden so will be interested to see what this is like.  50ml costs £32.

And as a bonus product we got sachet of the Elizabeth Arden Skin Balancing Line. I'm quite happy with these, yes there isn't enought to get a proper go at using the line but it will give me a chance to see what they are like. 

Overall I'm really happy with this months box.  I feel that after a few boxes where I liked what I got, they just weren't my wow box, the past two months have been really good and I'm hoping that it continues.


No comments:

Post a Comment