Wednesday 25 July 2012

Wonder Eye Cream

As alot of you will have done I'm sure, I picked this up with this months Glamour magazine.  Balance Me's Wonder Eye Cream. 
Full size is 15ml and in the above tube is 7ml so just under half for the price of the magazine which is only £2-3 I can't remember which and full size £20.  The Balance Me website also do a 10ml size which is £14, so you can see the value that you get from Glamour magazine.

The Balance Me website says 'Our three-in-one naturally active eye cream is rich but not heavy and absorbs beautifully. We’ve blended Roman chamomile and skin-brightening lemon, cucumber oil and witch hazel with super hydrating hyaluronic acid, anti-oxidant spruce knot, softening and smoothing virgin coconut, rosehip and carrot oils, all to help brighten and smooth the delicate skin around your eyes.'  This is definately not a heavy cream, it sinks into the skin easily and quickly.  I'm a nightshift worker so my eyes can really show the effect of lack of sleep, working 12hr shifts and working in a dehydrating environment and this works really well to combat all of those things.  It says to use this twice a day but I use this at night as I prefer a gel in the mornings.  Even with just using this once a day it works really well.

I am going to try and get some more from Glamour magazine if I can, if not I can see me buying this full size as I love it.

https://www.balanceme.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment